Monday

Tool # 9 Sharing Information

I was pleasantly surprised by Jing. Jing is so much fun, it's so easy it shines up right in the top center of your screen. I like that it stays on ready to capture any visuals that might interest me. I can just see my students using it to capture screen shots of States, Continents and Symbols like birds, flowers, etc. for Social Studies projects. I would also use it to leave specific instructions for students to follow while they are working in a center, the list goes on and on..endless possibilities.

Skype is a tool we will use to communicate with students on campus, throughout the district and also around the world. I will have my students have a special friend that they can communicate with about projects, what they are learning, ideas for writing and so forth. We will use it to communicate with our favorite authors or who knows maybe even be on pbskids. I installed it and I am giving it a try, we will see how things go.

1 comment:

  1. Lily,

    Your blog is so wonderful. You have very soft- spoken words, but they are so inspiring.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog