Wednesday

Tool # 10 Exploring Mobile Technology & Apps

I have apps on my blackberry, but I did not realize how much more is available to download. Oh! I am having an extremely good time now, my cell is going on battery overcharge with apps for myself and my students. Well, I reviewed some of the apps at Apple in Education and was specifically interested in the following apps: abc pocket phonics (games) for the ESL learner, abc iwrite words handwriting game for those students who need handwriting practice and Speak+Read Audio Books to aid in English Language Development. These apps and many more are going to be great additions to my Bilingual Centers. So, I will use the iPad and all the appropriate apps in classroom centers and special projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog